Arts and culture have an impact on an individual and social level. You can distinguish, for example, between artistic, art historical, social and economic values. Representative bodies usually do this for one specific field. The government translates the importance into cultural and media policy. Learn to put your story into words and in this become a good arts advocate. In this way, you will increase the support for your field in society.
About communicating the values of the various fields of work in the arts and culture sector for society.
Impact of arts and culture
How do you measure impact and how do you specify the artistic, social and economic value?
Arts and culture in figures
About statistical data and where you can find the data to substantiate your story with facts.
Professional organisations, industry associations and trade unions are parties that represent the interests of a sector and own members in various…
About government measures that contribute to the preservation, development and dissemination of arts and culture.
About the Dutch Media Act, the Dutch Media Authority and international policy.
- Step-by-step plan marketing and publicity plan
- Step-by-step plan revenue model
- Step-by-step plan starting as a self-employed person
- Step-by-step plan writing a press release
- Step-by-step plan crowdfunding
- Step-by-step plan applying for subsidy
- Step-by-step plan sponsoring
- Step-by-step plan setting up your own website
Step-by-step plan starting an artist-run initiative
Step-by-step plan forming a company