You can be enterprising at every level: alone or with others, on a large scale or a small one, with borrowed money or your own, as an employee or working for yourself. What begins with an inspiring idea will only come to fruition if you have an enterprising mind. Know what you want and be able to express it: formulate your creative/artistic and business goals. Investigate the market and keep an eye on things.
Describe exactly what you want to do with others or as a self-employed person, as well as how and where you will get the funding.
Steer and monitor all the processes that are necessary in order to arrive at a well-organised end result, which is also of high artistic quality.
Analyse your work, your target group and the environment in which you are working in order to ensure your reach is as wide as possible.
Check out this new page about revenue models. In a revenue model, you map out how your business is going to earn money.
No matter whether it’s living costs, a project or your company: financial oversight is essential. Set up a good accounting system.
Explore the opportunities abroad and be aware of the practical consequences. Various organisations can support you with this.
- FAQ writing an artist statement
- FAQ starting to work
- FAQ fair practice
- FAQ sustainability
- FAQ working safe and healthy
- FAQ reducing business risks
- FAQ insurances
- FAQ general terms and conditions
- FAQ drawing up a tender
FAQ getting paid after a performance
FAQ starting an ensemble
FAQ organising a concert
FAQ performing with a band
FAQ touring with a band or ensemble
FAQ copyrights in music
- Step-by-step plan starting as a self-employed person
Step-by-step plan making an album
- Step-by-step plan crowdfunding
Step-by-step plan setting up a teaching practice
- Step-by-step plan sponsoring
- Step-by-step plan applying for subsidy
- Step-by-step plan drawing up a balance sheet
- Step-by-step plan billing
- Step-by-step plan setting up your own website
- Step-by-step plan writing a press release
- Step-by-step plan from acquisition to contract
- Step-by-step plan project planning
- Step-by-step plan project budget
- Step-by-step plan marketing and publicity plan
- Step-by-step plan setting up accounts
- Step-by-step plan event permit
- Step-by-step plan revenue model