You can be enterprising at every level: alone or with others, on a large scale or a small one, with borrowed money or your own, as an employee or working for yourself. What begins with an inspiring idea will only come to fruition if you have an enterprising mind. Talent alone will get you nowhere, your business skills need to come up to a certain standard as well. Know what you want and be able to express it: formulate your creative/artistic and business goals. Investigate the market and keep an eye on things. In other words, be enterprising. The following topics are important:
Describe exactly what you want to do with others or as a self-employed person, as well as how and where you will get the funding.
Steer and monitor all the processes that are necessary in order to arrive at a well-organised end result, which is also of high artistic quality.
Analyse your work, your target group and the environment in which you are working in order to ensure your reach is as wide as possible.
No matter whether it’s living costs, a project or your company: financial oversight is essential. Set up a good accounting system.
Explore the opportunities abroad and be aware of the practical consequences. Various organisations can support you with this.
- Faq writing an artist statement
- Faq starting to work
- Faq fair practice
- Faq sustainability
- Faq working safe and healthy
- Faq reducing business risks
- Faq insurances
- Faq general terms and conditions
- Faq drawing up a tender
Faq pitching film and tv
Faq financing your first film
Faq production insurance for a film
Faq releasing a film
Step-by-step plan preparing a film pitch
Step-by-step plan marketing for film
- Step-by-step plan crowdfunding
- Step-by-step plan sponsoring
- Step-by-step plan applying for subsidy
- Step-by-step plan drawing up a balance sheet
- Step-by-step plan billing
- Step-by-step plan setting up your own website
- Step-by-step plan writing a press release
- Step-by-step plan from acquisition to contract
- Step-by-step plan project planning
- Step-by-step plan project budget
- Step-by-step plan marketing and publicity plan
- Step-by-step plan setting up accounts
- Step-by-step plan event permit